Some features include::
Co-op & Multiplayer Game Play
- Highly Randomized Solo/Cooperative-Play Map.
- Timid-Normal: Should provide a good challenge for the novice up thru to experienced Myth players.
- Heroic-Legendary: More suited for cOOperative play with multiple friends, or the rare masochist amongst us.
- Multi-Play Maps
- MPC C.T.F. Multi Play: Two Team version of the Solo Map.
- MPC Center Flag Multi Play: 1 of 3 random flags appear in the Map's center, be the first to capture it and take it to your opponent's base.
- Modified Terries: More difficult-to-control flags garner more points.
- Modified LMoTH: Be the Last Man to control 2 flags within the attack range of each other at games end.
- Modified Assassin: Assassin units are uncontrollable, but they will follow you no matter where you go.
- Also includes: Flag Rally, Captures, KoTH, and Hunting.
- Pistol-Suicider: Shoots slowly, moves quickly and will charge at twice his normal speed to detonate his paint onto opponents.
- Pump Sniper: Shoots faster, longer, and more accurately than Pistol-Suicider.
- Semi Auto: Fires 2 shot bursts. Less accurate, shorter ranged, and slower moving than Pump Snipers, they make up for it with the volumes of paint they spray and pray with.
- Paintball `zOOka: Slowest of the units due to the tremendous amount of paint lugged around, they are capable of eliminating multiple units in a single shot. They can also launch paint grenades RPG style to help soften up the opponents.
- Paintball Referee: Ambient life in the Solo/Cooperative-Play map, Hunted unit in Hunting, Assassin unit in Assassin.
- All units are able to crouch which not only reduces the size of their selection box, it makes for a smaller target to hit.
- Paintballs: Paintballs have a slight arc and have been known to bounce off of players and landscape.
- Paint Grenades: Avoid the paint that bursts forth and stay in the game. If not, you'll be on the sidelines before you can say "Unit Eliminated."
- Landscape: Landscape can be used to great advantage, ducking behind shallow rises, into shallow water, or snug up to trees, can deflect paint grenade paint and paintballs from eliminating your units.
- Cheaters: All MPCs Maps have been set up to replicate the occasional "wiper". Causing a random injured unit(s) to turn away from the action and wipe off any damage taken.
- 3 Shots and "You're OUT!": Other than cheating, there is no healing in paintball. 3 hits by paintballs will eliminate a unit from play.
- True C.T.F. Style Gameplay: Not only do you have to capture your opponent's flag while defending your own, but you also must return with it to your base.
- Center-Flag: Center Flag requires you to capture 1 of 3 randomly revealed flags in the center of the map and take it thru / around your opponents to their base.
- Ambient FX:
- Flowing water. Taking what I learned from Silicon Dream back in my days at CreationGames™ I've managed to come up with my own version of flowing water.
- Trees have transparent tops thus providing the Tree look, but also allowing players to see thru them to their units below.
- Ambient Wasp Hives.
Screenshots (Click on image to enlarge)